POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 3d smoke animation at last (mpg 188 kb) : Re: 3d smoke animation at last (mpg 188 kb) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3d smoke animation at last (mpg 188 kb)
From: Ricky Reusser
Date: 2 Nov 2004 06:19:36
Message: <41876d48@news.povray.org>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> Ricky Reusser wrote:
>
> All I can say is Damn that looks nice! It really looks like something
> produced by a professional particle simulations package! Or something
> produced for a graduate level Comp sci paper!

Thanks!  Just keep in mind it isn't a particle simulation -- It's a
grid-based simulation imported into pov-ray via df3 file.  Theres a new
animation posted that should show a little better what it's capable of.
This first one was just a test to make sure things were working right.
Still not quite sure about the vorticity confinement.  Thanks though!

 - Ricky