POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : WIP - Highnoon Director's Cut : Re: WIP - Highnoon Director's Cut Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:04:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Highnoon Director's Cut
From: Rune
Date: 1 Nov 2004 15:49:41
Message: <4186a165@news.povray.org>
This is an interesting effect (it reminds me of my Portal animation which
also distorts space), but I must admit that I prefer the version submitted
to the IRTC where this distortion isn't included. Somehow it just doesn't
work for me. Perhaps I don't find it clear enough to see that it's space
that is distorted and not the ufo that is made of rubber. ;)

Oh, and I did see your IRTC animation a little while ago, and I'm extremely
impressed. It's the kind of thing that I'd really like to do myself, and
should be technically able to, but I just don't have the patience to put
together an animation like that... (At least I haven't yet.) I'm glad you're
actually realising it!

Keep up the great work! :)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com