POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Colour conversion - HTML to RGB : Colour conversion - HTML to RGB Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Colour conversion - HTML to RGB
From: David Robinson
Date: 1 Nov 2004 11:15:34
Message: <41866126$1@news.povray.org>
I've done a bit of digging around and I can't seem to come up with anything.

What I'm trying to do is use HTML colours instead of RGB values. This is
really for ease of programming, to save me having to split and recalculate
the HTML values into RGB. I don't mind doing it, but is there an option to
supply POV with HTML values? Or will it need a conversion script somewhere?

Thanks,

David