POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : WIP - Highnoon Director's Cut : Re: WIP - Highnoon Director's Cut Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:48:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Highnoon Director's Cut
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 31 Oct 2004 20:57:06
Message: <418597f2$1@news.povray.org>
> I watched it and thought it was nice.
> Then I read the blub and thought about it.
> Then I watched again.  And again.  And again.
> You are an absolute master of the animated effect!
> Thank you for posting this wonderful animation!
> I look forward to the next instalment.

Thanks for the high praise! If you want to see the animation this is from,
you'd just have to view the current IRTC entries. Some of the effects are
missing there; like I said, the deadline prohibited a few more fancy
effects, and I'm adding them now for a version I'll eventually put on my
website.

Regards,
Tim

--