POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Add leaf on my tree : Re: Add leaf on my tree Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Add leaf on my tree
From: sap
Date: 27 Oct 2004 14:46:35
Message: <417fed0b@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your answer Tor, i use vrotate ans Vangle to attache my cylinder
at they extremity. When i use VDangle, cylinders are not attached. Then i
dont rotate my cylinder but i take the point Np0 and add it a random vector
in the +y direction to make my tree grow.

Its my firt macro in that way and i am now blocked because i cant translate
and rotate an object along and around cylinders.

My way to place cylinders is certenly the most rational way but it's the
onely one i found.

message de news: 417eea64$1@news.povray.org...