POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status : Re: Competition status Server Time
19 May 2024 03:36:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition status
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 23 Oct 2004 20:21:20
Message: <417af580@news.povray.org>

message de news: 417ae63d$1@news.povray.org...

> Can I carry on with this scene and submit it when it
> is finished, or have I revealed too much about it ?

Yes (my opinion at least). The judging is "blind" (at least according the
current rules, which may or may not change), but since most of the judges
won't be familiar with the POV-Ray community, I wouldn't call this a matter
of concern. When it comes to art, anonymity is always relative, otherwise
there wouldn't be something called "style".

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com