POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SimCloth.lua plugin (Cloth simulation of MegaPov) : Re: SimCloth.lua plugin (Cloth simulation of MegaPov) Server Time
9 Jun 2024 03:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SimCloth.lua plugin (Cloth simulation of MegaPov)
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 22 Oct 2004 12:06:17
Message: <41792ff9@news.povray.org>
> A plugin to help with creating a cloth file (.cth), and passing on
> parameters to the simcloth{} object.
Nice tool, thank you!

But I have a little problem.
It works fine with the included samples, but in my test scene
I'm not able to assign a material to the object: I've used standard
"black_white_cow" material and MegaPov (1.0) returns with this error:

texture { Black_White_Cow <----ERROR
Parse Error: No matching } in 'texture', material identifier found instead

Perhaps the quesion is: how can I made a texture (not a material) with
Moray?

Thank you in advance,
;-)
Paolo Gibellini