POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Super Still Life : Re: Super Still Life Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Super Still Life
From: Gena
Date: 22 Oct 2004 00:29:00
Message: <41788c8c$1@news.povray.org>
Florian Brucker wrote:
> If web space is the only problem here, I'd be happy to supply some.
> Although I think first posting the images to pbi is a good idea
> nevertheless.

That's great! I think we will need just two pages.
First one with all images connected to each other.
Image size should not be too big smth. like 320*240.
Each image will have a link to a large version 800*600.
Second page could have just image names and author
names.

> IMHO we have to decide which approach we want: There's the "all images
> share a table element" way or the "that looks like a long table where
> everybody put different stuff on" approach. I personally like the second
> one better, i.e. one with the same background etc. in every image. But
> I'm open to everything here :)

I think we should use some kind of mixture of these
two approaches :)

Gena.