POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Super Still Life : Re: Super Still Life Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Super Still Life
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 21 Oct 2004 03:00:28
Message: <41775e8c$1@news.povray.org>
> Unfortunately I don't have any spare web space.
> That's why as a first step we could post images in
> p.b.images newsgroup. Maybe later on somebody will
> shelter the project.
If web space is the only problem here, I'd be happy to supply some.
Although I think first posting the images to pbi is a good idea
nevertheless.

> This weekend I'll try to prepare a template scene -
> ssl-template.pov I think the only "solid" stuff in
> the scene will be the table and camera position. That
> will allow seamless flow from one image to another.
> I'm afraid that pre-defined lights and background
> will be too restrictive. More likely I'll use isowood
> by Christoph Hormann for the table. If you have any
> ideas for another table material please let me know.
IMHO we have to decide which approach we want: There's the "all images
share a table element" way or the "that looks like a long table where
everybody put different stuff on" approach. I personally like the second
one better, i.e. one with the same background etc. in every image. But
I'm open to everything here :)

Florian
--
camera{look_at-y*10location<8,-3,-8>*10}#local a=0;#while(a<999)sphere{
#local _=.01*a-4.99;#local p=a*.01-5;#local c=.01*a-4.995;<sin(p*pi)*5p