POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Executing povray using PHP : Re: Executing povray using PHP Server Time
28 Sep 2024 10:59:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Executing povray using PHP
From: Slime
Date: 20 Oct 2004 11:09:25
Message: <41767fa5@news.povray.org>
>   There's no ambiguity since the 'References' header of my article tells
> (the newsreader) perfectly who I am replying to.

Annoyingly, this hasn't been the case with a number of posts I've been
seeing recently (that is, people are replying to the first post in the
thread rather than the post they mean to reply to). I wonder if the web
interface doesn't allow people to reply to specific posts? Or maybe since it
has a linear layout, some people don't know the difference?

Assuming it's the web interface which is confusing people, I wish it would
be changed to a tree layout like a newsreader has, in order to help avoid
this confusion.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]