POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Super Still Life : Super Still Life Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Super Still Life
From: Gena
Date: 20 Oct 2004 03:38:06
Message: <417615de$1@news.povray.org>
Is there anybody interested in collective project?
The idea is not new:

http://www.artlebedev.ru/kovodstvo2/pkp/3/main/
http://www.artlebedev.ru/kovodstvo2/pkp/1/

But in our case it could be done in POV-Ray. For
example we could make super still life. We can agree
on a template scene which could have just a table
with some default lighting (for consistency of the
final image). The table should have seamless edges.
So that its right edge should match its left edge.
And eventually it will be just one very long table :)
Then everybody who wants to participate just takes
the template scene and creates his/her own still life.
I just don't know where we could keep all that stuff :)
Any ideas about rules, deadline etc.? I appreciate any
input.

Gena.