POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : oddity in media.cpp : Re: oddity in media.cpp Server Time
2 Jul 2024 09:53:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oddity in media.cpp
From: =Bob=
Date: 19 Oct 2004 21:59:01
Message: <4175c665@news.povray.org>
"Andrew Clinton" <ajc### [at] uwaterlooca> wrote in message
news:pan### [at] uwaterlooca...
[deletions]
: My intention was to point out that I do not think it is productive to
: ignore these discussions, for whatever reason,  [deletions]

It seems to me that no one is ignoring any discussion. But that
the developers are not going to be drawn into open debate. We
(the users) propose changes. If those changes are useful, others
will see it too. The developers can read...
=Bob=