POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A characters- in- the- same- scene project. : Re: A characters- in- the- same- scene project. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A characters- in- the- same- scene project.
From: Shay
Date: 12 Oct 2004 16:28:56
Message: <416c3e88$1@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> I'm willing to partcipate ;-)  and would be offering up one of the
> characters from:
> http://www.geocities.com/pterandon2/index.html

You've *got* to use the killer-clown guy.

I'll play if the scene idea is interesting enough and if this is still
going on after the holidays. Understand that my contribution would have
to remain anonymous.

No specific ideas for scenes, but "sci-fi space port" IMO leaves the
most room for variation of characters.

  -Shay