POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Hows it all going- 4days to go : Re: Hows it all going- 4days to go Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:55:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hows it all going- 4days to go
From: Fernando G  del Cueto
Date: 12 Oct 2004 01:10:56
Message: <416b6760$1@news.povray.org>
Almost one month ago I was very excited about it and working on my
scene. Then I had to defend my master thesis and then I had to catch up
with the work I had left behind. Then received two relatives for a few
days and now I ran out of time. It sucks badly. I really wanted to
participate. I'll try to execute my project anyways.

Fernando