POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 3D Sound Test 2 aka "The Funny UFO Animation" : Re: 3D Sound Test 2 aka "The Funny UFO Animation" Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:36:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Sound Test 2 aka "The Funny UFO Animation"
From: Rune
Date: 11 Oct 2004 21:35:24
Message: <416b34dc$1@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> An IRTC submission for this round?  Please, sir.

"The current topic for the animation competition ending 15 October 2004 is:
Duel"

Now that's a coincidence... I can see how my animation fits the topic.

However:

- It was not made specifically for the IRTC, which the rules require.

- It is created as a simple *test-animation* and certainly does not show off
my skills optimally.

- There are only 4 days to improve it to IRTC standards.

- I don't like to submit something half-baked. Even if it might rank higher
than some other entries, I don't like to submit an entry that I'm not proud
of.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com