POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Detail Image : Re: Detail Image Server Time
4 May 2024 09:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail Image
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Oct 2004 10:35:35
Message: <416a9a37$1@news.povray.org>
In article <416a6ee1@news.povray.org> , "Oleguer Vilella"
<ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote:

> How do you know the other number that appear on the exemple? ( +EC0.640625
> and +ER0.455469).

By performing the same computation as for the start row and column.

> I suposse the coordinates are my code: 0.44, 0.61, 0.58, 0.75. Is it?

No, as the upload page clearly states, you have to provide the pixel
co-ordinates. The relative co-ordinates are obviously not pixel coordinates.
As you arrive at the relative co-ordinates by dividing the pixel
co-ordinates, you have to simply reverse this operation to compute the pixel
co-ordinates from the relative co-ordinates. For example 1280*0.44=563.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde