POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Detail Image : Re: Detail Image Server Time
4 May 2024 13:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail Image
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Oct 2004 04:01:30
Message: <416a3dda@news.povray.org>
In article <416a3998$1@news.povray.org> , "Oleguer Vilella"
<ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote:

> So I don't have to reduce the size. Ok, I understood that part. But how can
> I now the cordinates?

As I already told you, please read the description on the samples page at
<http://www.povcomp.com/samples/>.  It explains how to compute all
detail-image related numbers.  If you have problems understanding anything
particular on that page, please ask specific questions.  If you have
difficulty with the language, I would recommend to find a friend or relative
more fluent in English to assist you understanding the instructions and
explain them to you locally.  It is essential that you read and seriously
attempt to understand those instructions for anybody here to help you with
specific problems.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde