POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parse Error? : Re: Parse Error? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parse Error?
From: JWV
Date: 10 Oct 2004 18:48:12
Message: <4169bc2c$1@news.povray.org>
just a wild guess:

MInvers appears to create the inverse matrix A^-1 of A(so that (A^-1)*A=I).
Singular is just another way of saying that a matrix can not be inverted.

Have no idea what POV-ray needs an inverse matrix for, but I think it has
something to do with the mesh (?).

Greetings,

JWV

"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:4169aca1$1@news.povray.org...