POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Detail Image : Re: Detail Image Server Time
1 May 2024 11:57:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail Image
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 10 Oct 2004 16:49:25
Message: <4169a055@news.povray.org>
Ok, now I rendered with this code "+w6400 +h4800 +SR0.44 +ER0.64 +SC0.55
+EC0.75" and the image is very big, I cut all the black marge and I only
have my portion of the image and when I upload this portion of the image it
gives me the same advertisment.
I think the problem is I did the portion of the image very big, is it right?

Thanks,
Oleguer