POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Detail Image : Re: Detail Image Server Time
1 May 2024 09:41:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail Image
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 10 Oct 2004 16:17:16
Message: <416998cc$1@news.povray.org>
But, if I put this code "+w6400 +h4800 +SR0.44 +ER0.64 +SC0.55"
For the detail image 1 it tells me that "Size: 2877x957, Main Area: 0/0 to
0/0   461 KB "
What is wrong? Is my code wrong? I must select an smoller space?
Yes Gilles, I get a BMP and then I cut it with Potoshop, no problem with the
size. The next time I will render it directly on PNG and it will be smoller
and easier to work with it.

Thank you very much,
Oleguer

> In article <41698000@news.povray.org> , "Oleguer Vilella"
> <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote:
>
> > I cut the black marge with Photoshop and when I put the file on the
Internet
> > it says me that the area is more than 1/25 of the main image area.
> > What's the problem? Must I reduce the resolution of the image with
Photoshop