POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request : Feature request Server Time
17 May 2024 20:59:23 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request
From: Tim Cook
Date: 8 Oct 2004 07:27:31
Message: <416679a3@news.povray.org>
A graphical colour scheme editor would be greatly appreciated;
I might end up trying to make an external one myself, but having
it internal to Moray would be much handier (that and I would
have to teach myself a lot of things that I'll likely not use
often enough to prevent having to relearn them each time I want
to use them)...oh, and a tidied up MorayColors.txt is attached,
with an additional colour scheme (lighter grid, high-visibility
grid axes).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'moraycolors.txt' (41 KB)