POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Budilding a house with POV Ray : Budilding a house with POV Ray Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Budilding a house with POV Ray
From: Roland Mösl
Date: 6 Oct 2004 13:26:51
Message: <41642adb@news.povray.org>
12 years ago DKB, the forefather of POV delivered the
first fiew on my http://www.pege.org/gemini house

10 years ago, POV delivered the first video about the
GEMINI house.

Just right now, I am planing to build an other house for my own.

I just search for software for the construction.

But maybe it happens the same like 1994 with the first video.
I was 1994 1 week at an art institute in Frankfurt Germany
to produce it with some Silicon Graphics there.

But after one week, I was so frustrated that I went in the next
book store and discovered the next generation of DKB, POV
and created the whole video with my own equipment.
(500 hours on a 486 DX2/66 notebook for 500 picrues
with 768 x 576 TV resolution)

Now I check for software to make the whole construction
and also 3D views.

Are there some help programs around POV?
Are there conversion programs for usual CAD formats?

--

http://wds-internetwerbung.com Web Design startet an der Suchmaschine