POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov ray pictures saving problems : Re: pov ray pictures saving problems Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov ray pictures saving problems
From: Tom Melly
Date: 6 Oct 2004 12:07:53
Message: <41641859$1@news.povray.org>
"Viktor Kovitch" <vin### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

> I seem to be having a little problem saving my POV Ray pics. Every time I
> render them and then go to save them, a small popup appears on the screen
> saying "This file is already open in the Editor" and not allowing me to
> save it. What do I do?

This doesn't, afaik, quite make sense. You don't open images in the editor -
you open scripts. And the script *must* have been saved in order for you to
render...

Can you list the exact sequence of actions? I cannot see how to get the
above message (which looks more like a problem with trying to open a file
rather than saving it).