POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : wrapping it up? : wrapping it up? Server Time
1 May 2024 17:57:59 EDT (-0400)
  wrapping it up?
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 4 Oct 2004 13:44:17
Message: <41618bf1@news.povray.org>
I'm wrapping up my entry, and I'm expecting to start rendering in the next
couple days.  That doesn't give me as much buffer as I had hoped to have.
But with the option of adding necessary elements to my scene or not, I'll
try cramming everything I can until the last moment.  ;-)  That still gives
me a few days if something doesn't go as planned, though.  I'm figuring on a
couple more nights of hard work before starting the final render(s).

So, I guess I'm just posting in order to see if anyone else wants to share
their thoughts.  Is anyone planning to cut it real close?

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com