POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3D Sound System : Re: POV-Ray 3D Sound System - update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3D Sound System - update
From: Rune
Date: 2 Oct 2004 08:14:10
Message: <415e9b92$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> Can't help with your problems, but maybe this is an alternative sound
> system:
>
> http://www.muse.demon.co.uk/vspace/vspace.html
>
> You won't need Java as it uses its own, a bit SDL like, scripting
> language.

Thanks for pointing me to this. It looks interesting, but as far as I can
see, it doesn't have support for looping sounds, nor for setting the pitch
of a sound. Those two things I find rather important... I think I'll stick
with OpenAL. I just need some time getting it to work properly...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com