POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dust? : Re: Dust? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dust?
From: =Bob=
Date: 29 Sep 2004 08:25:35
Message: <415aa9bf@news.povray.org>
"Alain" <aze### [at] qwertygov> wrote in message news:415a85b8$1@news.povray.org...
: =Bob= nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 2004-09-28 23:55... :
:
[deletions]

: >Hey, thanks Raf! I will try this out. Everything I've done so far looks
: >like mist. And more trouble is trying to get it to sit right on the floor.
: >Thanks!
: >=Bob=
: >
: Make the container extend into the floor. The part inside the floor will
: be hiden by the floor.
: I think that a granit may be beter suited to that task. You need to use
: a small scale and a perty high density, in the color_map above, you may
: need to multiply by 10 to 100.

Thanks Alain! I will be sure to try your suggestions, that
is, when this current render is done, sloooowwww.
=Bob=