POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The making of a .df3 : The making of a .df3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  The making of a .df3
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 29 Sep 2004 00:53:44
Message: <415A3FD7.B373A06@gold.sdsmt.edu>
How is it done (On a mac would be nice.)

there are all sorts of utils for the pc, but I can't find a single one
for the mac.

A while ago, I came across a description of how to do this in a paint
program like photoshop which can save the resulting file as RAW
and add the header as a 1xwhatever pixel line across the top.  But now
that I have time to try it, I can't remember where I saw it.

Does anybody know how to do this?
if so, could you point me in the right direction.

ADB