POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray.org - Link Section Text.change Who do I ask? : POVray.org - Link Section Text.change Who do I ask? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  POVray.org - Link Section Text.change Who do I ask?
From: Theo Gottwald ***
Date: 28 Sep 2004 02:44:46
Message: <4159085e@news.povray.org>
Currently it says:

SMPOV is an add-on for POV-Ray v3.5 which will allow you to render a single
image on machines with multiple processors or across a network of computers.

Which contains at least 2 mistakes (through updates).

Actually it should be:

SMPOV is an add-on for POV-Ray v3.6 and MegaPOV 1.1 which will allow you to
render a single images or animations on machines with multiple processors or
across a network of computers.

Who do I tell about?

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and POV-Ray
3.6. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm