POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GUI color/gradient picker for POVRay. : Re: GUI color/gradient picker for POVRay. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUI color/gradient picker for POVRay.
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 26 Sep 2004 23:54:51
Message: <41578f0b$1@news.povray.org>
"Allen" <bri### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Why can't I post in povray.tools.general from the web interface?

Feel free to read the thread "some groups not in web-view" that I posted in
this group on 9/23/04 (here in povray.general).

The web interface apparently does not yet allow replying to comments, but it
does allow posting.  Thorsten stated that he (or someone else) is working on
getting it fixed, so it should be available shortly.

Also, make sure that you're looking at http://news.povray.org/groups for the
group list.

--
Jeremy