POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3D Sound System : Re: POV-Ray 3D Sound System - update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3D Sound System - update
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 26 Sep 2004 07:41:22
Message: <4156aae2$1@news.povray.org>
I've just had a very rough, first look at it. I'm no expert in Java, much
less OpenAL and JOAL (never used latter two), but it might be some issue
with the arrays which isn't liked. E.g. arrays are initialized with a
certain amount of indices, and the problem might be that when you try to
remove a source, JOAL/OpenAL tries to remove an index. But that's highly
guess work.

Have you tried using linked lists instead of arrays? Or maybe just a few
objects for starters, to check if it'll work at all?

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>