POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: Povray on Debian AMD64 : Re: Povray on Debian AMD64 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:57:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray on Debian AMD64
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 22 Sep 2004 10:57:49
Message: <415192ed$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeesh, quit it with the clueless flames.  Did Debian steal your
> girlfriend or something?

	They don't steal girlfriends (AFAIK), but occasionally some
package maintainers do manage to "destabilize" the softwares they
have in charge  :-)  [I should actually  :-(  instead]

	Not only Debian does that, in fact.  I also heard some funny
things about other Linux distributors.  One well-known example is
about a GCC 2.96 (which was never released by the GCC development
team) that caused many troubles.

	- NC