POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Too many nested objects : Re: Too many nested objects Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too many nested objects
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 Sep 2004 08:29:40
Message: <414d7bb4$1@news.povray.org>
>   Most primitives have only one surface, yet that doesn't stop them from
> having an inside, even when this surface is open.

Yeah, I knew that. Discs are just planes with a limited visibily radius
(idiot speaking here, but that's kinda the code behind a disc, right?).
Which object wouldn't have an inside, so that nesting doesn't occur? Do
triangles have insides? Something that could replace the disc in the
particle system but doesn't add to nesting?

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>