POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unhandled Exceptions... : Re: Unhandled Exceptions... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhandled Exceptions...
From: =Bob=
Date: 16 Sep 2004 19:12:19
Message: <414a1dd3$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in message
: Hm. With all this detailed information, shouldn't it be possible to submit a
: bug report? Perhaps we'd need to rally a few more Windows Users to check the
: bug, cause if it's just us two, then there isn't much point in having the
: POV-Team work on such a small-scale issue. After all, now we know the source
: of the problem and know what to look for when we get that exception. If
: there are more people that can confirm this, it would be worth a report
: though.

Four people have confirmed the error so far.

I think it's a bug now. I downloaded the source and
made a debug version. I can make a work-a-round
to eliminate the problem for a missing parameter in
an "ifdef" or an "ifndef" and it works fine. It seems to
be in the source file, tokenize.cpp in the function
Get_Token. That doesn't mean that really is the problem,
just that it's where I traced it to and I don't have time to
look any deeper.

No flames from the Pov Programmers please...
Just trying to help...
=Bob=