POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unhandled Exceptions... : Re: Unhandled Exceptions... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhandled Exceptions...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Sep 2004 18:01:11
Message: <414a0d27@news.povray.org>
Hm. With all this detailed information, shouldn't it be possible to submit a
bug report? Perhaps we'd need to rally a few more Windows Users to check the
bug, cause if it's just us two, then there isn't much point in having the
POV-Team work on such a small-scale issue. After all, now we know the source
of the problem and know what to look for when we get that exception. If
there are more people that can confirm this, it would be worth a report
though.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>