POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unhandled Exceptions... : Re: Unhandled Exceptions... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhandled Exceptions...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Sep 2004 09:55:07
Message: <41499b3b$1@news.povray.org>
Yup, I get an exception there as well. Strange thing is, without the
included file and use of macro, it works fine and tells me, that the closing
bracket is missing. So it seems like using an un-initialized variable
triggers that problem as well. Hm. Anyone with insight in regards to the
POV-source have any idea where this comes from?

And thanks =Bob=, for pointing that out.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"