POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unhandled Exceptions... : Re: Unhandled Exceptions... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhandled Exceptions...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Sep 2004 08:29:38
Message: <41498732@news.povray.org>
> I suppose it is just you (and the fact that this has not been a problem
> for others despite POV-Ray 3.6 being available for long supports this).

Hm. Strange though, because sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.
Still strange though is that when it doesn't, the problem is reproducable to
a certain extent. I'll see how much I can narrow it down to check if others
just haven't run into this sort of problem.

Ah well, I always seem to have some special cases evolving around me. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"