POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "New Surface Subdivision Suite" examples : Re: "New Surface Subdivision Suite" examples Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:36:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "New Surface Subdivision Suite" examples
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 10 Sep 2004 00:03:09
Message: <4141277d@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
> John VanSickle wrote:
>
>> Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

>>> I have tried to specify different sharpness values
>>> "manually" for such "inner" edges, but I'm still not
>>> able to get them sharp.
>>

>> I would do some testing to reproduce this problem, but
>> right now both of my machines are hip deep in an IRTC
>> render.
>

> Ok.
> Then I'll investigate this further on my own, just to
> make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong or mis-
> understanding something.

I'm sorry.

The fault was all mine. I just found an insect in my code.

Now all is working as it should. (See attached image.)

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nsss_sharpedgesok.jpg' (32 KB)

Preview of image 'nsss_sharpedgesok.jpg'
nsss_sharpedgesok.jpg