POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Pattern in Media : Re: Object Pattern in Media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Pattern in Media
From: Slime
Date: 8 Sep 2004 09:52:48
Message: <413f0eb0$1@news.povray.org>
> Since I don't think any textures are left in all of my Blobman, what does
> the word "patch" mean in the error statement?

Since the three things that the error is for all require an object to have a
well defined inside or outside, I imagine a patch in this case is any object
(such as a bicubic patch) which doesn't have an inside or outside, and is
just a surface. This could also include parametric objects or meshes.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]