POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Fire : Re: Fire Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fire
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 6 Sep 2004 03:45:05
Message: <413c1581$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Jute,

Thank you very much to ask my question.
You put: " #declare Flame = density {"
I'm traying to see the object and I put after your code " object { Flame },
but the program give mw and error.
I was looking it on the Help File and I found this:
density {
       [DENSITY_IDENTIFIER] [PATTERN_TYPE] [DENSITY_MODIFIER...]
    }   |
If I take away #declare directive the program give me an other error. Why
can not remove this directive? and Why if I put "object { Flame }" I can not
see it?

Best regards,
Oleguer