POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Floyd : Re: Floyd Server Time
30 Apr 2024 10:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Floyd
From: Tek
Date: 3 Sep 2004 02:28:04
Message: <41380ef4$1@news.povray.org>
Well, I concluded that the building could be rendered, but if it was rendered
the camera would be placed closer to it or at some more interesting angle. In
fact the only explanation I could find for the angle of the shot was that it was
taken by hand on a cheap camera. Of course that may be a *really* clever way to
make a photorealistic CG picture, but it's infinitely more likely that actually
there's no CG at all.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com