POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Pattern in Media : Re: Object Pattern in Media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Pattern in Media
From: Josh
Date: 1 Sep 2004 10:40:48
Message: <4135df70$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your help so far Slime, but neither of the examples you've
suggested has hit the nail on the head as it were.
I've included the scene below, hoping you can see the obvious thing I've
missed...  Run it to see the current syntax problem...

#include "colors.inc"

camera {
  location  <0, 5, -40> look_at   <0, 0,  0>
}

light_source {<-200, 1000, -400> White}

plane {
  y, -20