POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?) : Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:59:22 EDT (-0400)
  Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?)
From: St
Date: 29 Aug 2004 11:59:32
Message: <4131fd64@news.povray.org>
Can anyone that's entering the competition, verify in which way they
are preparing themselves to submit their entries?

At the moment, I'm just concentrating on my image, but I can see
difficulties ahead for me especially with the text that's needed and
the time that might be left.

  Has anyone started their text stuff yet? Or, are you leaving that
until last?

 And lastly...  How is it all going for you? Sleepless nights?
Relentless Rad, Worrisome Warps?  ;)

   ~Steve~