POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialiasing before or after clipping... : Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping...
From: Chris Cason
Date: 29 Aug 2004 03:16:07
Message: <413182b7$1@news.povray.org>
> I *am* dreaming - of a POV-Ray where certain developers wouldn't have so
> much of a "we know better, so mind your own business" kind of attitude.

I apologise for the tone of Thorsten's reply. Please understand that we all
get a bit frustrated sometimes. Working on a raytracer as complicated as ours
is a bit of a balancing act - fixing one problem sometimes introduces others
and no matter what we do folks will be unhappy ;-(

We do what we can and sometimes it just doesn't work out the way folks want.
As for this problem we will discuss it internally to see if there is a way
around it (no promises).

-- Chris