POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Graphic target : Graphic target Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Graphic target
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 28 Aug 2004 05:54:07
Message: <4130563f@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

I will change my home computer by another. I will buy a Pentium and I will
put two HDS, one with Windows XP and other with Linux. What kind of graphich
target can we suggest to see the POV-Ray pictures 100%?
At the moment I have a Pentium IV with 128Mb the RAM and the processor is a
1'4 Mhz, the graphic target is an "ATI Rage Fury Pro/Xpert2000 Pro", I want
a better target.

Best regards,
Oleguer