POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialiasing before or after clipping... : Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping...
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 27 Aug 2004 18:28:06
Message: <412fb576$1@news.povray.org>
> I may
> post a small patch to 3.6.1 which re-enables antialiasing method 2 together
> with focal-blur

	The patch is ready and working -- was actually quite easy to port it
from 3.1g to 3.6.1.  However, before publishing I'd like to investigate
something which relates to adaptive antialiasing (method 2) alone, i.e.
w/o using focal blur.
	I'll try to post something, including linux/windows binaries, over
the week-end.

	- NC