POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialiasing before or after clipping... : Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping...
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 27 Aug 2004 13:01:18
Message: <412f68de$1@news.povray.org>
> I'd try it out! :) (If a windows binary will be available.)

	Well I should write the patch first (I did it long ago for
POV-Ray 3.1g, so I need some time to adapt it to 3.6.1 and do some
checks) and was only thinking to release the patched sources.
	Okay I'll try to make some linux and windows binaries, but
the latter will most likely be compiled with mingw and without GUI.

	Since I also have other things to do at the moment (yet POV-
code related), please don't expect to get this patch soon.

> While you're at it, could you re-enable pre-AA color clipping too? ;)

	I won't; as you said yourself the focal-blur stuff is off-topic,
so will be this small patch  ;-)

	- NC