POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Pattern in Media : Re: Object Pattern in Media Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Pattern in Media
From: Slime
Date: 26 Aug 2004 05:03:45
Message: <412da771@news.povray.org>
> Last Night I tried to create a media density pattern based on an object
and
> failed.
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible?

That should work fine. If it's not working it's probably for some other
reason.

If I were you, I'd consider, why are you using an object{} density pattern
when you could just use the object as the container for the media itself?

Do you *have* a media container? If not, you should; otherwise it's likely
that the rays are going so far into the distance that they're just not
sampling the area where the visible media resides.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]