POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : White dots in scene (media or more ?) : Re: White dots in scene (media or more ?) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: White dots in scene (media or more ?)
From: Slime
Date: 25 Aug 2004 18:38:52
Message: <412d14fc$1@news.povray.org>
> When i render a scene using spot lights and media and surface normals on
> some surfaces (in a room) I get bright white dots appearing in the
> reflections and media.

Can you eliminate things in your scene and make the problem go away? Does
removing the media fix it? The reflective textures? See if you can isolate
the problem.

You might also want to post an image in povray.binaries.images since people
might be more likely to recognize it as something they've seen before.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]