POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2004 update : Re: Oyonale 2004 update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oyonale 2004 update
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 19 Aug 2004 14:35:02
Message: <4124f2d6@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:4121ce26@news.povray.org...
> Just updated my website...
<snip>

Breathtaking, as usual.  So much for a productive day at work.  :-)

Something began to occur to me as I worked on my old schoolhouse project
(which is still unfinished): Isn't it a shame to put hours and hours of work
into something that only produces one scene?  Now I see that you've
apparently had similar thoughts.  Not a lot of different scenes, perhaps,
but lots of variations, which makes up for it in my opinion.  Not to get too
deep (thinking), but that's one of the strengths, if not the "beauty", of
working with this media.

I really like "Season of the Friendly Snails".

Good luck in the future.  I already can't wait until 2005.  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com