POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY.ORG's 10th anniversary : Re: POVRAY.ORG's 10th anniversary Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRAY.ORG's 10th anniversary
From: St
Date: 18 Aug 2004 14:50:28
Message: <4123a4f4$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> POVRAY.ORG's 10th anniversary

  Chris, I'm sincerely glad/happy to have at least been a continuous
participant in this fantastic and almost 'unreal' renderer for the
last five years - PoV-Ray.

   I *wish* that I'd started five years earlier, but nearly all of the
advise that I've had so far from support (ng's and email) has proved
to me that this is a program that will be with me to the end, and
that's some time to come yet. I look forward to it.

 Thank you, and all that are involved.

    Best regards,

    ~Steve~